The location of Pré de l’Aubier makes it an ideal base from which to discover the Dordogne, Gironde and Lot-et-Garonne departments.
● World Heritage site of St Emilion
● AOC Vineyards of Bordeaux, Côtes de Duras and Bergerac
● Bastide towns and their markets
● Lascaux II Caves at Montignac
● Arcachon and the Dune du Pilat, Europes largest sand dune.
● La Roque Gageac,
● Sarlat du Caneda
● Gabares Norbert, boat trips on the Dordogne.
● Jardins de Marqueyssac
● Chateaux at Monpazier, Duras, Bonaguil, Beynac, Milandes, Castlenaud and Biron
● Parc-en-Ciel at Villereal
● Issigeac medieval town with delightful Sunday market.
● Bordeaux – the mini Paris of the region with the longest shopping street in Europe!